Order Muffins Online



Give Your Dough To Charity

The Muffin Man Gives Teapot Gift PackingingWhat a better way to show lots of tender loving care to a loved one for a birthday, holiday, or just a sweet surprise while donating to charity.  Send someone some much needed love and peace with our Signature Cinnamon Streusel Muffins.  Our  Cinnamon Streusel Muffins make for an easy dessert or breakfast if you’re hosting a brunch or just craving one for yourself.  They’re Tender muffins that are luscious and moist, topped with rich, crumbly cinnamon streusel topping.  The best part of all is the unique packaging that accompanies them.  The muffins are packaged in a unique Teapot, that’s sure to surprise.  It’s truly Teatime; Time to relax and enjoy the best muffins you’ve ever tasted.


Buy Muffins, Give Muffins.

We’ll donate to the charity of your choice with each order.

Simply select quantity of Cinnamon Streusel Muffins below and the charity that you want to donate towards.  Be sure to include a message to the charity as well, if you desire.

How much money gets donated?  75% of the cost of every order gets donated to your charity of choice.  The remaining 25% is used to make the muffins themselves, leaving no profits for The Muffin Man, but joy for charities and your loved ones.  Please contact us for any custom orders.  See how a small order or muffins can make a huge difference!





Select a Flavor (One Dozen Muffins)